Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

My trip to Waikowhai Intermediate

Ola blogger world!

Today i went on a trip to Waikowhai Intermediate. We looked around the whole school we went into a year 7-8 class people were working  hard in their class.In the school they had a hard tech, food tech, art tech and  music.I was in the hard tech we made a spin top. We made circle in a hard wood square and used a machine to cut the sides off and used another  machine to make it in a perfect circle and that's how you make a spin top.

1 comment:

  1. Ola Terrence. My name is Alex from Waikowhai Primary School in Hauraki class.
    On the 24th of June me and lots of my friends went to intermediate as well and we got a tour around the school.It was really helpful to know all the information. did you like it?.

    If you would like to check out my blog here is a link http://wpsalexanderw.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete